Search Engine Advertising (PPC)
The purpose of search engine advertising is to increase web traffic by promoting a website in the paid search results (unlike organic search engine optimization, SEO, which promotes the website on organic search results). The most common payment model on search engine advertising is Pay Per Click, PPC, which means the advertise pays only when someone clicks on his ad.
Managing and optimizing PPC campaigns improve search results on organic searches as well, by providing target audience research and conversion optimization.
At Nekuda we will assist you in starting and managing advertising campaigns in search engines (Google AdWords, Bing and local networks) that will assists the website’s immediate exposure and increase diverse web traffic.
- Web and Search Engine Marketing Solutions
- Search Results Optimization (Paid and Organic)
- Brand Management and Reputation Monitoring
- Social Media Marketing, including SMO
- Marketing Process Management and Assimilation
- Target Oriented Marketing (Conversion)
- Competition Research and Analysis