Statistical Tracking and Analysis
Analyzing statistical web traffic data is necessary for measuring an internet site’s effectiveness. Statistical analysis tools provide data on web traffic, its sources (search engines and other websites, search queries), and the conversion rates of that web traffic, meaning the number of entries ending in an activity on the website according to pre-determined goals (registration, download, etc.).
Statistical web traffic data is also necessary for measuring the effectiveness of marketing efforts. Statistical tools provide exact information on the optimal terms and phrases that deliver traffic, sites that provide an effective traffic and more.
Nekuda will assist with planning and performing statistical analysis, from embedding the analysis tools on the website (Google Analytics and others) through defining goals, frequently reporting and optimizing marketing strategy accordingly.
- Web and Search Engine Marketing Solutions
- Search Results Optimization (Paid and Organic)
- Brand Management and Reputation Monitoring
- Social Media Marketing, including SMO
- Marketing Process Management and Assimilation
- Target Oriented Marketing (Conversion)
- Competition Research and Analysis